- Per CDC guidelines, and Governor Inslee, non-emergent and non-essential healthcare is now allowed, but with some modifications and limited capacity. Social distancing, mask wearing and sanitizing practices are in place. All patient encounters are by appointment only, including delivery of glasses, contact lenses and products.
- Our office hours have been expanded. We’ve reserved 8 am-10 am appointments for the higher risk patients.
- Glasses, and optical services: We offer 2 options for picking up your glasses:
- Mail the glasses to you. There is a fee of $10.00 for postage. Custom fitting of the glasses, if needed, may be scheduled with an optician.
- You can drop by and pick them up. Please make an appointment by clicking here. We will place your bag of items in a basket outside our front door at your appt time. Custom fitting of the glasses, if needed, may be scheduled with an optician.
- To order or reorder glasses, please contact us by clicking here.
- Expiring vision insurance benefits: If your vision benefits are expiring soon, please contact your vision insurance company to determine if you can get an extension. Insurance companies are working on COVID-19 contingency plans and will make determinations on a case by case basis at this time.