COVID-19/Coronavirus Office Information
Dear patients and clients of Silver Lake Eye Care,
As we are certain you are, we too are closely monitoring information and guidance from the CDC, Washington State Department of Health, and Snohomish County Public Health about the local COVID-19 outbreak. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to keep Silver Lake Eye Care safe for our patients, clients, and office team staff.
Here are some of the ways we are handling this situation at Silver Lake Eye Care:
· We ask that you stay at home if you are symptomatic with a fever, cough, shortness of breath, and/or have recently traveled internationally, particularly to areas with known outbreaks (China, Iran, Italy, Japan, and South Korea), or with family members recently back from one of these countries,
· If you have symptoms of an eye infection (conjunctivitis or “pink eye”), we recommend seeing your PCP or nearest emergency room since this may represent a manifestation of the Corona virus.
· If you need to cancel or postpone your appointment due to illness or concerns, we encourage you to contact us by clicking here.
· Our team is sanitizing clinical facilities (counter tops, exam instruments, etc.) between examinations throughout the day.
· We will continue our normal hand washing and hygiene procedures per Washington State Department of Health guidelines.
· We will continue to maintain our high standards of cleanliness and sanitation in the general office areas.
· Our staff will self-quarantine themselves if they have a fever and/or symptoms of an upper respiratory infection, or have been in close contact with someone with the same symptoms.
· If we need to close, cancel, or postpone your appointment we will be in touch by phone, email and/or our website.
Uncertainty about the outbreak has increased in Snohomish County over the last several days and your health and well-being are of utmost importance to us. Where can you find accurate information about COVID-19?
· Facts about COVID-19 from the CDC
· Washington State Health Department COVID-19 page is informative and is updated daily
· Public Health – Seattle and King County Coronavirus Information page
· The Washington State Department of Health has established a call center to address questions from the public. If you have questions about what is happening in Washington, how the virus is spread, and what to do if you have symptoms, please call 1(800) 525-0127 and press #.
Should COVID-19 appear at Silver Lake Eye Care, we will close and evaluate the situation.Uncertainty about the outbreak has increased in Snohomish County over the last several days and your health and well-being are of utmost importance to us. Where can you find accurate information about COVID-19?
Thank you for your vigilance during this rapidly evolving situation. Our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our community.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.